As a business owner you might be struggling with one of two issues around growth:
- Creating enough growth, or
- Dealing with the impacts of rapid growth.
The effects of both include: stress, overwhelm, fear of getting it wrong, uncertainty about what to do next, working long hours in an attempt to grind your way through the challenge.
As a result you might be feeling that either you, or the business, is underperforming against your potential.
Not Enough Growth
The problem of not enough growth can have a number of causes including:
- Problems with delivery of your services and retention of clients
- Not leveraging the value from your existing customers, products and services
- Not having a Marketing & Sales system that’s scaleable
- Your business model isn’t ‘Masterful’ and you’re leaking margins and opportunities
- You can’t trust your numbers (or don’t know them well enough) to be able to bet on them
Discover Your plan to Create More Growth
Rapid Growth Issues
Dealing with rapid growth is most often about control, or loss of control, from the business growing beyond its previous capacity.
This is usually down to one of five factors or a combination of:
- People & Leadership
- Monitoring & Measurement
- Technology & Systems
- Planning & Forecasting
Mind the ‘gap’
It’s easy to miss the point at which a business evolves beyond being small enough for one person to oversee every activity, team member, output and element…
After that point, no amount of sweat or dedication of every hour available, will be enough to continue the trajectory of performance, service, culture and growth…
A new plan and new approach to growing and developing the business is critical at this point.
We can help you create a robust Strategic Roadmap and a solid framework around which to develop your business.
Along with a few changes in key habits and a fresh approach that’s focused on results not more hard work and longer hours.
We’ll guide you through the process of creating the business growth you want without compromising your lifestyle and Freedom Goals.