Have You got what it takes?
Do you have it in you?
If you’ve never asked these questions then you probably haven’t gone after anything challenging enough or chased a really big goal…
For those of you that have dared to reach beyond, or to the very end of your current capabilities, you’ll be no stranger to these questions.
As a business owner there’s a high chance that you’ve not only asked these questions but that you’ve asked them in the context of:
“Can I create a business that offers me greater Freedom so that I can live life on my terms?”
It’s a big call isn’t it, especially when it’s out there in the light like that?
I’m not sure how you’re progressing with living life on your own terms? Is this ambition:
- Front and centre, part of your current day to day thoughts and activities?
- A distant fuzzy vision, far off in the future, that raises its head from time to time?
- Pushed back into the deep recesses, afraid to be pondered because it feels so impossibly unachievable at present?
3 short cuts to help you to make your Freedom ambition a reality
If you’ve contemplated the ambition then regardless of where you are now, here are three short cuts to help you to make your Freedom ambition a reality in a much shorter time frame;
- Use a planning system that pulls your long term strategic goals into your weekly and daily plans and activities. Ideally your system will keep your top strategic goals front and centre as priorities, without them falling prey to the urgent and unplanned ‘busyness’ of business.
- Deliberately design and structure your business for Freedom using a Framework proven to create Freedom not just growth. Your framework will need to include the foundations, pillars, focus and performance areas that allow you and your team to attract and convert customers, deliver services and manage the business without you (or any other person) being the central cog.
- Create a Strategic Roadmap for Business Freedom, that provides you with clarity, confidence and certainty around key and important decisions and choices. This will allow you to halve (or more) the time you take to achieve your Freedom by avoiding the costly decision delays and distractions, that needlessly cripple your path to Freedom.
These aren’t silver bullets, they won’t create overnight success and they will require effort… but then again anything of value and substance will too.
P.S. If you’d like some help getting started with these 3 steps feel free to get in touch or take our Freedom quiz to highlight which areas you need to focus on.